Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to the World, Baby!

February 10, 2000

Welcome to the world, Baby Soloman!
 
Antigone Soloman, 37 and Sebastian Rowland, 44




In the late hours of the night Antigone Soloman awoke to intense contractions. This was it, she knew. The baby was finally coming! She went downstairs to tell Sebastian but before she even go to him she was seized by another contraction. This labor was progressing much quicker than Napoleon's had.


By the time Sebastian was ready and in place to coach her along, the baby was just about born! There was nothing he could do to help at that point so he just stood around looking bored and waiting.



Once the baby was here he was excited to see that they had another boy.


Really excited.


But older brother Napoleon slept straight through. Antigone and Sebastian figured he could meet the baby in the morning.


 Welcome to the world, Caesar Nereus Soloman!







Pic spam because I think Antigone is adorable and they showed Caesar his new room.






Notes:
  • Caesar has brown eyes and black hair just like his big brother.
  • I use a long list of names and a random generator to choose names for my sim babies. I generally use the first name that comes up if it the family's first child. After that I reroll until I find a name that fits with the other children stylistically. I was greatly amused when Caesar came up on my second or third roll and had to go with it. (I also reroll if another sim that is living has the same first name to avoid confusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment