Thursday, June 21, 2012

Valentine's Day-2000

February 14, 2000


Olmstead Family
Theodora, 37, Moriah, 37, and Zebulon, 1

Narrated by Theodora Olmstead


Valentine's day this year was a little different than it has been in the past.The addition of Zebulon to our family has changed a lot of things.


 Our usual dinner at a restaurant was replaced by a relaxing lunch at home.


And instead of the day focusing on Moriah and I, we focused on Zeb. I worked quite a bit on teaching him to walk and Moriah just gave him a lot of attention.





I also baked a bunch of cookies in anticipation for our siblings to visit with their kids.



 But Moriah noticed a storm coming in so we had to cancel at the last minute.


 That's okay, though, it just leaves more cookies for us. And I must admit, I liked the low-key day that it turned out to be. It was nice not having to entertain everyone. Especially once we found out that Moriah is pregnant again. It was nice to have the time to process that information before we feel the need to share it.


So we finished up the day with a snowball fight out back,


more playtime with our boy,


 and an early bedtime for all of us.







Pic spam because Zebulon is adorable.




 Notes:

  • I was going to do a lot more with these two but after Moriah got pregnant (which was surprising because Theodora is Romance) I forgot and left the game running in the background while I was working on other things (I swear I paused it!). By the time I came back she was well into the pregnancy and there was no hiding that baby bump. 
  • Oh well, Moriah is due in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment