Monday, February 18, 2013

May 2000 University Update 1


Seniors


Narrated by Isidora


This last semester has been crazy in our apartment. When we first moved in together everyone thought it would be a blast, and it was, for a while. It was great living with my sisters, we loved still being able to talk at any hour.

And we've all been best friends with Brady since we were kids so he was a logical choice to live in the fourth bedroom. It also meant living with three neat freaks but that just meant less cleaning for me to do. I'm not really a fan.



We even ended up getting a pet last semester. Everyone loves him.Well, Ophélie is a little concerned about biting so she doesn't hold him.

And Priscilla hates his smell so she is constantly cleaning his cage.

But Brady and I adore him.

He's just so soft and squishy. He doesn't mind the attention.



Anyway, everything was great until Brady decided he didn't know what he wanted. He started flirty heavily with all of us. First it was Priscilla.


But while they were flirty that was as far as things went. Priscilla had no real interest in him, she just liked the attention so when he began flirting with me she gave me a hug and told me to be happy.


I didn't really think anything could go wrong, which just shows how naive I was. Ophélie appeared to be interested in one of the freshmen down the hall, Niles I believe was his name.


I didn't pay too much attention to her, I just enjoyed the fact that Brady and I had moved past friendship.


 And when one of the little freshmen tried to hit on me, I made sure he knew I was taken.


Then there was a discussion I overheard between Brady and his friend Reuben.


That changed everything. Reuben was pushing Brady to make a choice and be smart about relationships. He mentioned something to Brady about having to make a choice.


I wasn't completely clear on what was being talked about but I knew it wasn't good. I kind of gave Brady the cold shoulder for a little while after that. Maybe if I had talked to him things would have ended differently... I guess there's not much point in dwelling on the past, though.


After I began giving him the cold shoulder I found out what he and Reuben had been talking about. Of course it was simply an accident. I got up one night to go to the bathroom and found Brady and Ophélie on the couch.


We'll just say I was in shock for a bit. I didn't think my own sister would ever do something like that and I would never have guessed Brady to be that sort of guy if you'd asked me last year. I tried to win him back in whatever way I could.


Unfortunately nothing I did helped. He had made his decision, he just hadn't told me. I tried to lose myself in new hobbies, like painting.


But they became less and less covert in their affections. I would have been happy to let them be and nurse my wounds in private but that was not to be.


 Just weeks after I tried to win him back I got a bit of news that I just had to share with Brady.


He was in shock at first. Completely silent. Then he went off about how it was only one time and was I trying to force him into being with me.


This time it was my turn to be in shock. The Brady I used to know would have never even thought to suggest motives like that to me. Yes, I'd hoped having sex with him would help but I never expected to get pregnant! Everything is a mess now.


We haven't told anyone else that I'm pregnant. I don't even know how to begin. I can't even think about giving the baby up but I don't know how to raise a baby on my own. I need to get in contact with some other single moms to see what my options are, I guess. I'm trying to stay civil for the last few weeks until graduation, but it very hard with Brady and Ophélie in my face all the time.


You'd think he'd have more compassion now that he knows things are even more complicated. I'll just be glad to have my own place soon.




Notes: I don't even know what happened in this house. They were all best friends to start and then Brady, who'd I'd always thought was a sweetheart, made his rounds. He actually has slightly more chemistry with Isidora but kept gravitating toward Ophélie on his own. He hasn't had any wants for a specific girl although Ophélie and Isidora have had wants for him so he may or may not even stay with Ophélie. Priscilla went along with it when he gave her attention but hasn't had any reaction when he's been with her sisters and doesn't seek anything out herself so I figure she doesn't care what he does. Poor Isidora, though. I had thought she was finally over Brady and they had become friends again after her getting jealous he was with Ophélie, then I saw her sneak to the couch with him (and of course get pregnant, stupid kids). The next morning she was angry at both of them again because they have no qualms about doing romantic interactions in front of her. 

I'll do a separate post with their graduation pictures (in plain clothes because I forgot to download graduation gowns, oops) after I finish all the Uni updates.

2 comments:

  1. Yeesh, what a mess! Brady is a brave man, to entangle himself with three women WHO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE!!! Well, brave or not too bright! This was never going to end well.

    I wonder if he will straighten up once it sinks in that he's going to be a dad. Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I have no idea what happened. He always seemed so sweet when he was a child and he hadn't been too interested in relationships so I figured it would be a safe move for him to live with the sisters. They were all friends already so it seemed like something they'd do. Apparently actually living together was too much temptation for him... He's not even a romance sim, he's fortune/knowledge.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete